Creeper Rap is an original song & rap. The song is written by Dan Bull and uploaded on to Element Animation's channel on 31 March, 2014.
I'm a Creeper! Minecraft's grim reaper! Blown up blocks like Al Quida! I'm not a creature that'll eat ya but I'll leave you petri
- Cut and strip the power cord. Wrap together the neutral and ground wires. Cut the live wire about 6 inches shorter than the neutral/ground. This will reduce accidental shorts.
- Cut 2 pieces of thick copper wire, about 3 inches long I used a piece pulled from a household electrical wire (the kind that go in the wall)
- Stick the wires in the pickle
- Connect the AC power cord to the copper wires. I've used a cheap set of jumper cables between the power cord and the pickle.
- Plug the the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the pickle to glow. It took about 10 seconds to get going.
- Unplug everything.
- Be careful -- safety eighth!
fied. Peter. Remind the peeps of Minesweeper. Clickin' on a brick then you die in the deep. I'll find your mine, I'm a mind reader. Now the mine is mine, It's finder's keepers Oh, hai, I'm a creeper. So nice, nice to meet ya. Is that the time, it's time to leave and Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.